Saturday, June 28, 2014

48 hours and counting . . .

Well it has come to be a reality that my life here in Italy is now ending and a new shift in my path is happening. I am moving to Los Angeles, California in less then a month and leaving my home in Italy in two days. I woke up in a panic and a sudden realization that it was a reality I could not avoid, as much as I would love to. So much change has already happened this year and now I can only see the horizon that has always been confusing to me. The horizon is the most mysterious thing I have ever seen. When I was younger I would sit on the cliffs in San Diego are wonder for hours about the horizon. Was it the beginning of something or was it the end of something, I think after all these years I have figured out that it is both at the same time. My eyes allow me to see as far as the world will allow and then past that, its just constant change. I could fill this particular blog with tons of things I learned this year and how much I grew as a person but really all I care about is what is coming next. I know there will be things that will be very difficult in the near future for me to deal with but I hope I am able to maintain and thrive again with particular relationships. I don't know what is coming next or if it will be enjoyable or not but I do know this, change is coming and this seems to be the calm before the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment