Saturday, May 10, 2014

I'll take care of me?

If I have learned one thing this year it is this, When my back is up against the wall and I don't think I can take anymore and I feel like it couldn't get any worse yet some how does, thats when I am at my best. Oddly enough.

Currently the life I am living is nothing short of a miracle. The stars had to align just right to allow me to be here in Italy. I never knew I had to come and that I had to experience these things. Now I can see that this was all completely necessary. The joys, heartaches, hangovers, friends, and the coffee, oh it was all completely necessary for me to see all this. I had to see it so that I could change. So that I could open my eyes and realize that the world is much bigger then just California. I have realized that I some how got a late start but man do i plan on making up for it.

I have four upcoming trips in the next 8 weeks. The craziest part of this journey is that it is coming to an end. I have actually bought my ticket back to America and will be on a plane June 30th heading to New York. So that means 4 weeks to make the most of here in Florence and 4 weeks to see the world a bit more. I am excited for these upcoming trips but am mainly just excited to learn something new. The idea of going somewhere I have never been really makes me feel blessed. The more I can learn the better I can understand the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment